Here is what you'll need!
Butter Chicken Mac ‘N’ Cheese
15 grams butter
300 grams chicken chopped
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon plain flour
300 milliliters milk
50 grams butter chicken sauce
250 grams mozzarella cheese
250 grams cheddar cheese
200 grams elbow pasta, cooked
100 grams mozzarella cheese, grafted
Coriander, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet pan until melted.
3. Add the chicken and fry for about 5-8 minutes or until cooked through. Take out and set aside.
4. Add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Gradually whisk in the milk.
7. Whisk in the butter chicken sauce.
8. Whisk in the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
9. Once the cheese has melted into the mixture, stir in the elbow pasta.
10. Sprinkle on some more cheese on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is brown and bubbling on top.
12. Garnish with coriander.